- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Super Hot And Trendy Owl Applique Pattern
- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
Learn how to make a cord of little hearts, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom. Delicate and elegant, this cord is fun and fast to crochet. Each heart is worked in a round and the entire cord or ribbon is worked in one go technique.
This simple pattern can be used, really to create beautiful bracelets, necklaces or other crochet jewelry and if you feel inspired, add some beads too. You’ll be amazed to see how fantastic it looks!
This crochet lace was made of 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g, 4ply. Steel Crochet Hook 1.5mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).
How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts [Video Tutorial] article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.