- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
What a wonderful pattern! This Seahorse Coaster by A.D. Whited is easy and fun to make and adorable to see on your table. These cute crochet seahorse coasters are going to be loved and admired by both kids and adults in your house. Have some friends that may need some? They make awesome gifts, too! Who wouldn’t like such an unique set of crochet coasters?
Crochet these enchanting Seahorse coasters for your tables with my complete and easy to follow instructions! Finished coaster measures approximately 10 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches at its widest points. Pattern comes with complete assembly instructions including photos to help you along.
Image source: A.D. Whited
Thanks to A.D. Whited for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.