- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
Simple and adorable, this owl hat is perfect as gifts for adults of all ages! Including you! This Owl Hat (Crochet, Adult) by Debra Dandaneau is a really easy and fun cable project which you can finish in one evening. With those owl faces, your cute owl crochet hat will be like a magnet for compliments. Match your hat with these cute owl fingerless gloves or mittens and you’ll have a complete set for cold days.
This is a free double-crochet worsted-weight (#4 weight) hat, which has modifications for cables, owls, etc. It is worked in the round, from the top down, and takes < 1 weekend to crochet.
. . . . .
Yarn: 1 skein Lion’s Brand Wool-Ease or similar (ex. Red Heart Super Saver)
Hook: H/I/J (to gauge)
Gauge: 1st 4 rounds approx. 4 – 4 1/4 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Coudre du coeur
Thanks to Debra Dandaneau for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.