- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
Simple and adorable, this owl hat is perfect as gifts for adults of all ages! Including you! This Owl Hat (Crochet, Adult) by Debra Dandaneau is a really easy and fun cable project which you can finish in one evening. With those owl faces, your cute owl crochet hat will be like a magnet for compliments. Match your hat with these cute owl fingerless gloves or mittens and you’ll have a complete set for cold days.
This is a free double-crochet worsted-weight (#4 weight) hat, which has modifications for cables, owls, etc. It is worked in the round, from the top down, and takes < 1 weekend to crochet.
. . . . .
Yarn: 1 skein Lion’s Brand Wool-Ease or similar (ex. Red Heart Super Saver)
Hook: H/I/J (to gauge)
Gauge: 1st 4 rounds approx. 4 – 4 1/4 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Coudre du coeur
Thanks to Debra Dandaneau for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.