- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- Cutest Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
Simple and adorable, this owl hat is perfect as gifts for adults of all ages! Including you! This Owl Hat (Crochet, Adult) by Debra Dandaneau is a really easy and fun cable project which you can finish in one evening. With those owl faces, your cute owl crochet hat will be like a magnet for compliments. Match your hat with these cute owl fingerless gloves or mittens and you’ll have a complete set for cold days.
This is a free double-crochet worsted-weight (#4 weight) hat, which has modifications for cables, owls, etc. It is worked in the round, from the top down, and takes < 1 weekend to crochet.
. . . . .
Yarn: 1 skein Lion’s Brand Wool-Ease or similar (ex. Red Heart Super Saver)
Hook: H/I/J (to gauge)
Gauge: 1st 4 rounds approx. 4 – 4 1/4 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Coudre du coeur
Thanks to Debra Dandaneau for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.