- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- Awesome Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Simple and adorable, this owl hat is perfect as gifts for adults of all ages! Including you! This Owl Hat (Crochet, Adult) by Debra Dandaneau is a really easy and fun cable project which you can finish in one evening. With those owl faces, your cute owl crochet hat will be like a magnet for compliments. Match your hat with these cute owl fingerless gloves or mittens and you’ll have a complete set for cold days.
This is a free double-crochet worsted-weight (#4 weight) hat, which has modifications for cables, owls, etc. It is worked in the round, from the top down, and takes < 1 weekend to crochet.
. . . . .
Yarn: 1 skein Lion’s Brand Wool-Ease or similar (ex. Red Heart Super Saver)
Hook: H/I/J (to gauge)
Gauge: 1st 4 rounds approx. 4 – 4 1/4 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Coudre du coeur
Thanks to Debra Dandaneau for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.