- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Might Find Yourself Falling Totally In Love With This Brutus The Buckeye
- Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
This very cute crocheted baby sweater with booties and hat pattern is quite a simple pattern that works fast and quick. Newborn Layette by Darla J. Fanton it’s a great pattern for baby girls or boys, and the result is very cute with a really nice texture. Your little one will be cozy and welcomed with this absolutely precious crochet newborn layette set.
Newborn Layette Set
RED HEART® “Designer Sport™”: 2 skeins each 3801 Aqua Ice A and 3101 Ivory B
(Designer Sport is discontinued)
Crochet Hook: 4 mm [US G-6]
Four buttons with 5/8″ diameter
Check out the original source for this Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Darla J. Fanton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.