- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
Make these cuties for the Christmas dinner table! Christmas time is perfect to make fun crochet coasters and dinner time is always best to display them. Your guests will be totally impressed and amused with these Christmas Coasters by Teri Heathcote. They are a very creative way to decorate your table and to remind everybody that this season is all about being kind and sharing happiness and smiles.
- 4.50 mm crochet hook
- Yarn – DK 8 ply in red, black, light brown, dark brown, white, black, orange, yellow and green.
- Yarn needle.
- Black felt for eyes
Main coaster for all characters:
Snowman – white
Santa – red
Elf – green
Reindeer and gingerbread man – Light brown
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.