- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Valentine Gift Bag Ever!
Make these cuties for the Christmas dinner table! Christmas time is perfect to make fun crochet coasters and dinner time is always best to display them. Your guests will be totally impressed and amused with these Christmas Coasters by Teri Heathcote. They are a very creative way to decorate your table and to remind everybody that this season is all about being kind and sharing happiness and smiles.
- 4.50 mm crochet hook
- Yarn – DK 8 ply in red, black, light brown, dark brown, white, black, orange, yellow and green.
- Yarn needle.
- Black felt for eyes
Main coaster for all characters:
Snowman – white
Santa – red
Elf – green
Reindeer and gingerbread man – Light brown
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.