- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- Easy Toddler Hooded Cape Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
As some say:”A Christmas tree wouldn’t be complete without a beautiful tree skirt!” And they may e right!
Add charm to your Christmas tree with one of these beautiful Crochet Christmas Tree Skirts from our collection.
These Crochet Christmas Tree Skirts are easy and fun to make and you can choose to make them in traditional or non-traditional colors. You also have different shapes to choose from , so don’t shy. Is never too late to put together a beautiful decoration for your Christmas tree. We would love to see what you’ve done and all the different color variations you all come up with!
Note: To get to the pattern page please click the designer’s name under each picture. Thanks!
1. Granny Square Tree Skirt
Image and Free Pattern: Julia Madill
2. Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
Image and Free Pattern: Kara Gunza
3. Happy Holidays Tree Skirt
Image and Free Pattern: Tamara Kelly
4. Fabulous Flurries Tree Skirt
Image and Free Pattern: Nadia Fuad
7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
Christmas Pillows You’ll Love
4 Impossibly Cute Christmas Cozy Patterns
5. Round Ripple Tree Skirt
Image and Free Pattern: Priscilla Hewitt