- Amazing Crochet Cowl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
What an interesting square with a great texture! It may not look like, but this beauty is an easy, quick 6 inches square. Antique Pearls Square by Priscilla Hewitt is a lovely pattern and the design is so clever done to make those bobbles or “pearls” to stick up on the right side of your work. This pattern is so much fun to do and anything but boring!
Caron Wintuk worsted weight yarn (color A – any color for
contrast; color B – fisherman)
Crochet hook size G or size needed for gauge
Gauge: first 3 rounds = about 3 1/2”
Finished size: 6”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.