- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
What an interesting square with a great texture! It may not look like, but this beauty is an easy, quick 6 inches square. Antique Pearls Square by Priscilla Hewitt is a lovely pattern and the design is so clever done to make those bobbles or “pearls” to stick up on the right side of your work. This pattern is so much fun to do and anything but boring!
Caron Wintuk worsted weight yarn (color A – any color for
contrast; color B – fisherman)
Crochet hook size G or size needed for gauge
Gauge: first 3 rounds = about 3 1/2”
Finished size: 6”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.