- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
What an interesting square with a great texture! It may not look like, but this beauty is an easy, quick 6 inches square. Antique Pearls Square by Priscilla Hewitt is a lovely pattern and the design is so clever done to make those bobbles or “pearls” to stick up on the right side of your work. This pattern is so much fun to do and anything but boring!
Caron Wintuk worsted weight yarn (color A – any color for
contrast; color B – fisherman)
Crochet hook size G or size needed for gauge
Gauge: first 3 rounds = about 3 1/2”
Finished size: 6”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.