- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
This blanket pattern looks magnificent in any gradient colors as well as in solid colors. The Bakewell Blanket by Jollijenni & Chlola is a perfect example of when the perfect yarn meets the right pattern! This blanket is simply beautiful! The pattern is lovely and complicated looking, but very easy to crochet and works beautifully as a baby blanket as well as a lovely lap robe for yourself or someone dear.
Lovely Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern came to life when we ordered some Scheepjes whirls (Laurelin of ‘Snufflebean Yarn’ is our go-to for whirls), and I couldn’t find a pattern I really wanted to make… and if you’ve bought any whirls or other beautiful gradient yarn you’ll know that it’s sooo pretty you have to find something special to use it for, otherwise you decide it’s best to keep it just to gaze at!
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Lovely Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jollijenni & Chlola
Thanks to Jollijenni & Chlola for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.