- Amazing Crochet Flower Stitch Shawl
- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
Here is a beautiful, comfy shawl made using this block stitch. Called So Simple Box Stitch Shawl by Doris Yocum Turner, this box stitch shawl has quite a impressive size. It is cozy, warm and can completely transform your look. Doris has a beautiful selection of shawls made using this pattern. You can visit her site here.
This is a simple shawl pattern, similar to the popular Granny Square Triangle Shawl. Made with the Box Stitch Pattern it does not display all of the holes of a true Granny Square Stitch. It can be worked with worsted weight or a sports weight yarn and an I or J sized hook. As written it requires one pound (16 oz) of your favorite yarn and is what I would consider a very generous size shawl for those of us who dislike bare arms and want lots of coverage. It is an easy two row repeating pattern and can be made as small or as large as desired. You can finish with the border of your choice, lace, fringe or a picot edge.(Source)
Image source: Doris Yocum Turner
Thanks to Doris Yocum Turner for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.