- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Comes Out As Stated!
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- [Free Pattern] The Essentials Flower Tote Bag Is Simply Perfect
Fall is here and the beautiful colors that surround us are so inspiring. There are lots of gorgeous patterns in crochet that were designed using the fall’s colors. Like this striped afghan, for example. This pattern is fun to work and easy enough even for beginners. The Fall Striped Afghan by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns can be easily made, basically any size, from full-sized afghans to baby blankets.
This afghan is really easy to crochet up. It is crocheted with the crossed half double crochet andsingle crochet rows making it really easy to crochet it to any size. As for the color sequence use any colors that you want for any season or holiday. I think it would look lovely in Christmas stripes as well.
Thanks to Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.