- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- Delightful Crochet Dragonfly Applique Free Pattern
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- Beautiful Crochet Tote Bag With Such A Lovely Design!
Set the stage for festive holiday gatherings with this beautiful crochet table runner free pattern. Holiday Party Table Runner by Katherine Eng is a great project to use up your stash and make something really wonderful and useful at the same time. Make one little motif each day and use up all those one ball per color you have sitting around. This crochet table runner pattern is a great Christmas project, you’ll going to love it!
Holiday Party Crochet Table Runner Free Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
RED HEART® Celebration: 1 ball each of 9340 Aqua/Silver A, 9840 Blue/Silver B, 9540 Purple/Silver C, 9640 Gold/Silver D, 9240 Lime/ Silver E and 9740 Pink/Silver F
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5 mm US I-9
Size: Runner Measures 13” (33 cm) x 55” (139.7 cm)
GAUGE: First 2 Rounds = 2¾” (7 cm); Square = 4¼” (11 cm). CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Holiday Party Crochet Table Runner Free Pattern
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.