- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
Brighten the holidays with this beautiful ornament pattern. These Simple Star Ornaments by Alexis Middleton are festive and glamorous, cute decorations for your tree! They are easy to make and they look fantastic on the Christmas tree. The written pattern is accompanied by a lovely step by step photo tutorial on how to make this crochet Christmas star ornament out of bulky yarn.
Have you ever thought of using fabric stiffener for your crochet ornaments? See how to block and stiffen the stars to make the points get their shape. The tips on learn on this article can be used for lots of your little crochet bits. Enjoy!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.