- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time
- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
Brighten the holidays with this beautiful ornament pattern. These Simple Star Ornaments by Alexis Middleton are festive and glamorous, cute decorations for your tree! They are easy to make and they look fantastic on the Christmas tree. The written pattern is accompanied by a lovely step by step photo tutorial on how to make this crochet Christmas star ornament out of bulky yarn.
Have you ever thought of using fabric stiffener for your crochet ornaments? See how to block and stiffen the stars to make the points get their shape. The tips on learn on this article can be used for lots of your little crochet bits. Enjoy!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.