- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
What a cute set! Every single piece is adorable in its own way. Don’t Eat the Daisies Shell Beanie and Diaper Cover by Anne Granger includes directions for working the beanie, diaper cover, slippers and the decorative flowers.
The diaper cover pattern Newborn size is perfect. It’s an easy pattern to follow and adjust to size needed. The cute beanie is worked using the Shell stitch and the slippers, -for a newborn size too! – are made using half double crochets and single crochets only.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creating Beautiful Things in Life
Thanks to Anne for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.