- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
This flower bag crochet pattern is super easy and the purse is great for girls of all ages.The flower detail is so pretty!
“What says Spring and Summer better than bright flowers? Well, at least where I live that’s what those seasons say. It’s a time to get back to nature! Or at least, create some nature with your yarn. The Lily Pad Purse free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is a fun, textured, and surprisingly easy purse to make and could become your favorite quick bag to take with you when you leave the house.”
Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2 – 5 colors (you can do as few or as many colors as you want)
I used Bernat Super Value
Needle that will weave in your ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Flower Bag Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.