- [Free Pattern] What A Pretty White Flower Necklace!
- Beautiful Lacy Shawl Crochet Pattern In Pastel Colours
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
This flower bag crochet pattern is super easy and the purse is great for girls of all ages.The flower detail is so pretty!
“What says Spring and Summer better than bright flowers? Well, at least where I live that’s what those seasons say. It’s a time to get back to nature! Or at least, create some nature with your yarn. The Lily Pad Purse free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is a fun, textured, and surprisingly easy purse to make and could become your favorite quick bag to take with you when you leave the house.”
Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2 – 5 colors (you can do as few or as many colors as you want)
I used Bernat Super Value
Needle that will weave in your ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Flower Bag Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.