- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Squared Waffle Rainbow
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
Amazing pattern! This crochet shoulder bag has it all – class, color , form and a beautiful design.
Malia Shoulder Bag by Rebecca Langford is just gorgeous and you should start planning on making yours and a few more for your girlfriends. You can make it in a multitude of colors and you can use it for your yarn or crochet projects. The Malia stitch pattern is addictive and it’s so much fun.
Crochet Shoulder Bag Free Pattern
Finished Size: 15.5″ width x 12″ height x 6″ depth
Hook: E – 3.5mm (I absolutely love my Clover Amour 3.5mm Hook)
Yarn: Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in 2 colors. 24/7 Cotton is a worsted-weight, mercerized yarn. You will need 675 yards / 4 skeins of COLOR A (I used “Silver”) and 100 yards / 1 skein of COLOR B (I used “White”). If using one color, you’ll need 775 yards total.
More Crochet Bag Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Yarn + Chai to get your free pattern: Crochet Shoulder Bag
Thanks to Rebecca Langford for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.