- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Crochet Fox Headband For You To Make
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
“Do you want a little silliness in your kitchen? Because the Candy Corn Hot Pad free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is definitely a little goofy but the good kind of goofy, that allows you to show off your awesome crochet skills and still make fun joke. Some intro tapestry crochet and you’ll be makin’ Hot Stuff Hot Pads for all your friends come the holidays, just you wait and see!”
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.6 Oz/ 77 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (3 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.