- [Free Pattern] Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
- Adorable Four Leaf Clover Beanie For Teens And Adults
“Do you want a little silliness in your kitchen? Because the Candy Corn Hot Pad free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is definitely a little goofy but the good kind of goofy, that allows you to show off your awesome crochet skills and still make fun joke. Some intro tapestry crochet and you’ll be makin’ Hot Stuff Hot Pads for all your friends come the holidays, just you wait and see!”
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.6 Oz/ 77 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (3 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.