- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Simple Solid Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
“Do you want a little silliness in your kitchen? Because the Candy Corn Hot Pad free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is definitely a little goofy but the good kind of goofy, that allows you to show off your awesome crochet skills and still make fun joke. Some intro tapestry crochet and you’ll be makin’ Hot Stuff Hot Pads for all your friends come the holidays, just you wait and see!”
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.6 Oz/ 77 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (3 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.