- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- Lovely Little Beaded Crochet Baby Shoes
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mood Blanket Is Truly Beautiful!
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
These fingerless gloves are so interesting and with a unique design! The Crocodile Stitch “Dragonscale Fluffy Gloves” by Tahara are great to make for personal use or as gift. This crochet stitch creates a highly rich and unique texture that is warm and great for cold days. The pattern is written for 3 different sizes and is pretty easy, once you get into the repetition of the pattern rows.
All three sizes will have directions in this tutorial (small = 6 – 6.75 inch measurement around the wrist) (medium = 7 – 7.75 in) (large = 8 – 8.75 in)
Small uses about 170- 180 yards total
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: thanesprayers
Thanks to Tahara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.