- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Shell Blanket Is So Fast And Uses Less Yarn Then You May Think
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
These fingerless gloves are so interesting and with a unique design! The Crocodile Stitch “Dragonscale Fluffy Gloves” by Tahara are great to make for personal use or as gift. This crochet stitch creates a highly rich and unique texture that is warm and great for cold days. The pattern is written for 3 different sizes and is pretty easy, once you get into the repetition of the pattern rows.
All three sizes will have directions in this tutorial (small = 6 – 6.75 inch measurement around the wrist) (medium = 7 – 7.75 in) (large = 8 – 8.75 in)
Small uses about 170- 180 yards total
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: thanesprayers
Thanks to Tahara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.