- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- Easy One Skein Crochet Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
These wrist warmers are cute and perfect for the cold weather. As the temperatures start to drop, get yourself a pair of unique crochet fingerless gloves. Ammonite Wrist Warmers by Dedri Uys are extremely comfy and fun to wear. Stay warm this winter as these gorgeous wrist warmers are the perfect accessory. Get all the ladies in the family a pair of warm fingerless mitts.
Wrist Warmers Free Crochet Pattern
4mm crochet hook
Scheepjes Stonewashed* (78% cotton/22% acrylic), 50g/130m/142yds
802 Smokey Quartz x 2 balls (60g used)
2 x buttons that fit through the space between 2 tr in Row 1 of the Ammonite – I used 17mm buttons.
* Alternatively, you can use Scheepjes Wanderlust (100% acrylic), 100g/232m/253yds. Below (right) you can see a photo of this yarn worked up in the 457 Hawaii colourway. You will need 1 ball (66g used). Or if you have any hand dyed dk yarn, that would work really well too!
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Dedri Uys for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!