- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- Easy And Spectacular Crochet Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
This crochet fedora hat free pattern is a great project for the warmer months and you can easily make it if you know how to single crochet and how to work in the round. Cleo Wide Brim Fedora by Jess Coppom is stylish and functional and the pattern comes in two adult sizes. Make one that will fit you and enjoy summer and sunshine feeling lovely and protected.
Crochet Fedora Hat Free Pattern
• A: Lion Brand Rewind (Weight: 5/Bulky – 219 yds, 3.5 oz)
– Olive You (523-174) – 2 skeins [approx 165 g]
• Tapestry needle
• Size I (5.5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers or safety pins
Optional Additional Supplies:
• 6’ galvanized wire rope, 1/16th” thick (sold by the foot inexpensively at hardware stores. Links: Home Depot, Amazon, Lowes)
• Wire cutters
• 3/16” grommet kit
• 40” leather lace
• Wooden bead that both ends of leather lace can fit through snugly
• Small piece of scrap leather for tag
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!