- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bullion Stitch Crochet Flower
- Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern That Works Up Quick
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How Well This Crochet Dish Sponge Works!
This crochet fedora hat free pattern is a great project for the warmer months and you can easily make it if you know how to single crochet and how to work in the round. Cleo Wide Brim Fedora by Jess Coppom is stylish and functional and the pattern comes in two adult sizes. Make one that will fit you and enjoy summer and sunshine feeling lovely and protected.
Crochet Fedora Hat Free Pattern
• A: Lion Brand Rewind (Weight: 5/Bulky – 219 yds, 3.5 oz)
– Olive You (523-174) – 2 skeins [approx 165 g]
• Tapestry needle
• Size I (5.5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers or safety pins
Optional Additional Supplies:
• 6’ galvanized wire rope, 1/16th” thick (sold by the foot inexpensively at hardware stores. Links: Home Depot, Amazon, Lowes)
• Wire cutters
• 3/16” grommet kit
• 40” leather lace
• Wooden bead that both ends of leather lace can fit through snugly
• Small piece of scrap leather for tag
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!