- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- 10 Easy Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern For ANY Size
This triangle shawl with sleeves and fringe pattern is fun and works up quickly. It may actually become your favourite garment to make! This boho style cardigan gets complimented all the time You can choose to put the sleeves on or not. All the child sizes of this pattern, from 12 months to 16 years old are free. It’s Shawl Good Cardigan free crochet pattern by Ashlea Konecny is quite easy to make and has a video to help you get started.
Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern requires remarkably little yarn. We are looking to use a nice, heavy, but LIGHTWEIGHT, size yarn; we want a nice drape, which the heavier yarn provides, but in a yarn thickness that is on the thinner side.
You May Also Like:
Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe Free Crochet Pattern is a great pattern, so easy and quick to make. Watch the video tutorial below and follow along to make your genius triangle shawls for the little girls in your life.
Get the pattern: Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media sites for more fun!