- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Textured Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
Holiday season is almost here and we all need to start shopping for Christmas ornaments and gifts, unless… we wanna crochet some! Quick, easy and beautiful patterns are always welcome! This Six-pointed Stars Christmas Garland by Anabelia Handmade is so delicate and gorgeous and looks so festive! It is super easy to make this crochet stars garland, the project is perfect for even beginners.
Easy, fresh and quick to make crochet stars Christmas garland.
Stars made in only 3 rounds, a very simple pattern to follow and you can use your favorite colors to make lovely combinations.
It could be something personal, do it yourself, that will give a more endearing touch to your home this next holiday season: for the Christmas Tree, on your fireplace, decorating a window…
Skill level: Beginner
Equipment used: Cotton yarn, crochet hook, scissors, daring needle.
Thanks to Anabelia Handmade for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.