- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
These booties are just too cute for words! Quick, easy and gorgeous, Strawberry Booties by Reba Jones are the perfect gift for a special little one.The finished size is 4 1/2″ in length. Which would probably fit a 3 to 6 month baby. This cute little crochet pattern is a quick little project that can make someone’s little feet really happy!
You will need:
Worsted weight yarn in burgundy, a small amount of yellow, white and green.
Hooks: H-8 5.0mm and F-5 3.75mm for the little white flower.
A darning needle to sew the dashes and the french knot for the center of the flowers.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Not Without Love blog
Thanks to Reba Jones for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.