- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
- Instant Gratification Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
The tiny crochet amigurumi flower is the cutest crochet little flower out there. That little sad face is absolutely adorable and you can make the petals in any colors you want. Little Flower designed by Anastasia Kirs is easy to carry and you can take it with you wherever you go. It has a height of fewer than 2 inches which makes it the ultimate crochet flower amigurumi doll. Besides, the little flower has many uses. It can be used as a baby toy, a desktop decoration piece, or even a keychain. The only thing that you need is a little creativity as the tiny crochet amigurumi flower has made for a wide range of applications.
Crochet Amigurumi Flower Free Pattern
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Anastasia Kirs for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day