- [Free Pattern] Happy Father’s Day Beer Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
The tiny crochet amigurumi flower is the cutest crochet little flower out there. That little sad face is absolutely adorable and you can make the petals in any colors you want. Little Flower designed by Anastasia Kirs is easy to carry and you can take it with you wherever you go. It has a height of fewer than 2 inches which makes it the ultimate crochet flower amigurumi doll. Besides, the little flower has many uses. It can be used as a baby toy, a desktop decoration piece, or even a keychain. The only thing that you need is a little creativity as the tiny crochet amigurumi flower has made for a wide range of applications.
Crochet Amigurumi Flower Free Pattern
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Anastasia Kirs for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day