- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
Extremely beautiful and vibrant, this 3D daffodils flower pattern is amazing! An afghan made using this pattern would look like a magic field of daffodils staring at the sky in the morning. The Daffodowndillies Square by Linda N stands out with cuteness and prettiness, this summery pattern will never go unnoticed. I case you wonder, there are no sewing parts together. This pattern builds the flower and is quite simple to make if you know how to make the crossed double crochet, V-stitch, treble, and double treble crochet stitches.
This pattern is made using a G crochet hook in worsted weight yarn in three colors. I used yellow for color A, sage green for color B, and white for color C.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Daffodowndillies Square
Thanks to Linda N for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.