- Crochet Fedora Hat Free Pattern Perfect For Hot Weather And Bad Hair Days
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Beautiful Crochet Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
Add a modern touch to any space and use your crochet skills to upgrade your interior decor! The Modern Squares Throw crochet blanket pattern is an eye catching design from Red Heart made from 81 mitered
squares, arranged in a spiral and joined as you go. With so many squares in a variety of shades of grey this intermediate crochet pattern is made easy by the very clear and easy to follow written pattern.
RED HEART® Super Saver Ombre®: 3 skeins 3964 Anthracite A
RED HEART® Super Saver: 1 skein 3950 Charcoal B
Susan Bates® Afghan Crochet Hook: 6 mm [US J-10]
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 6 mm [US J-10]
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Red Heart North America to get the free pattern>> Modern Squares Throw.
Thanks to Brenda-Leigh Bennett for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.