- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Forever Trendy Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
This pattern is fabulous! Inspired Stripe Throw by Marianne Forrestal has everything a good pattern and blanket needs: from interesting pattern stitches to wonderful colors and great softness.
Learn useful and interesting techniques while main a crochet throw for everyone in the house or to put away for a gift.
This pattern is simply perfect!
Crochet Striped Throw Free Pattern
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 2 skeins each of 316 Soft White A, 3950 Charcoal E, and 1 skein each of 520 Minty B, 726 Coral C, and 341 Light Grey D
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]
Check out the original source for this Crochet Striped Throw Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.