- [Free Pattern] Very Easy And Quick Crochet Bloom Bathroom Organizer
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- [Video Tutorial] Learn The Amazing Technique Of Overlay Crochet With This Beautiful Circles Of The Sun Block
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
This pattern is fabulous! Inspired Stripe Throw by Marianne Forrestal has everything a good pattern and blanket needs: from interesting pattern stitches to wonderful colors and great softness.
Learn useful and interesting techniques while main a crochet throw for everyone in the house or to put away for a gift.
This pattern is simply perfect!
Crochet Striped Throw Free Pattern
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 2 skeins each of 316 Soft White A, 3950 Charcoal E, and 1 skein each of 520 Minty B, 726 Coral C, and 341 Light Grey D
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]
Check out the original source for this Crochet Striped Throw Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.