- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- 10 Minute Heart Trivet Free Crochet Pattern You Will Simply Love!
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
This pattern is fabulous! Inspired Stripe Throw by Marianne Forrestal has everything a good pattern and blanket needs: from interesting pattern stitches to wonderful colors and great softness.
Learn useful and interesting techniques while main a crochet throw for everyone in the house or to put away for a gift.
This pattern is simply perfect!
Crochet Striped Throw Free Pattern
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 2 skeins each of 316 Soft White A, 3950 Charcoal E, and 1 skein each of 520 Minty B, 726 Coral C, and 341 Light Grey D
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]
Check out the original source for this Crochet Striped Throw Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.