- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
Sometimes is hard or too expensive to find the right curtains for your kitchen windows. Why not just make them? Beautiful curtains work like magic. They can make any room look fabulous instantly even with little or no furniture at all. Find the perfect free crochet curtain pattern for your kitchen in this selection of 8 most beautiful and easy to make crochet curtains for your kitchen windows.
Here is a selection of 8 fabulous and free curtains patterns that you can use to beautify your kitchen.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
1. Flower Power Valance by Robin of Once Upon A Pink Moon. Gorgeous pattern that uses half flowers and full flowers for this curtain. There’s a beautiful photo tutorial to help you with the curtain making and also a couple of video tutorials.
I used Sugar & Cream and Peaches & Creme yarn in various colors in addition to other various brand cotton yarns that I had. Unfortunately I cant tell you how much yarn I used because I already had a lot of different colors in my stash.
Image source: Robin
For more curtain patterns, please go to the next page.