- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Bags Are The Perfect Solution For Gift Giving Needs
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy Crochet Puff Stitch Hat Pattern Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous And Fun Skittles Blanket Is A Party Of Color
Beauty comes in many shapes and forms. No wonder that for most crocheters it often looks like texture aka the combination of the simplest crochet stitches dressed in colorful yarn and organized in surprisingly beautiful rows that look like flowers or animals or are just displays of colors. This new Crochet Shell Stitch from MyPicot is a masterpiece ready to steal your heart. The wonderful display of colors and symmetrical motifs that look like feathers has the perfect design: the line, color, texture, shape, space, and form, everything is just perfect!
Crochet Shell Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.