- Turn That Scrap Yarn Into A Spectacular Granny Stripe Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
- Fast And Super Simple Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
Beauty comes in many shapes and forms. No wonder that for most crocheters it often looks like texture aka the combination of the simplest crochet stitches dressed in colorful yarn and organized in surprisingly beautiful rows that look like flowers or animals or are just displays of colors. This new Crochet Shell Stitch from MyPicot is a masterpiece ready to steal your heart. The wonderful display of colors and symmetrical motifs that look like feathers has the perfect design: the line, color, texture, shape, space, and form, everything is just perfect!
Crochet Shell Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.