- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Crochet Hydrangea Flower Is Fascinating!
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
This is a fabulous pattern with very easy instructions to follow. Waffle stitch creates lots of texture and it’s really cute. You’ll love the feeling of it and it’s quite easy to crochet, a great pattern for even beginner crocheters. Learn how to make a beautiful Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket with this great crochet baby blanket pattern courtesy of Woolfull.
Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You will need a 4mm crochet hook, a needle for weaving in ends and approximately 450g of DK weight yarn.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Woolfull.
Thanks to Woolfull for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.