- [Free Pattern] Basic Crocheted Socks
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover Is Flattering On Everybody
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
Your hair will not get in the way with this easy crochet textured headband! “Easy to make and full of texture, the Kira Headband by Divine Debris brings all the fun things of the Kira Beanie but in an easy to make headband style. You can wip up a few of these in one evening. Try out the design in stripes, one solid color, or even with a worsted weight yarn to really customize your look.”
Easy Crochet Textured Headband Free Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
Size #5 Bulky weight yarn
1.8 – 2.1 oz/50 – 58 yds
I used Red Heart Soft Essentials Stripes
Needle that will weave in your ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Crochet Textured Headband Free Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.