- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jasmine Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
“I’m pretty sure pizza is one of those things that most people can agree on, it’s awesome. With these Pizza Earrings And Applique Crochet Patterns by DivineDebris.com you can have a cute applique to attach to another project or a pair of earrings to give or keep. The pattern itself is very simple, even if it does include some tapestry elements. You can leave the pepperonis off and make it plain cheese or draw on your own toppings with puffy paint or surface crochet. It’s a fun project, so have fun with the customization too!” These adorable pizza slice earrings are so much fun!
Pizza Slice Earrings And Applique Crochet Patterns
2.25 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Less than 1 oz of each
Needle that will weave in your ends
Fabric stiffener (optional)
Metal french hooks
Check out the original source for these Pizza Slice Earrings And Applique Crochet Patterns with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.