- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Elegant Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- Free Masculine Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
Whether you want to make a red rose, or any other color rose, this crochet rose pattern is easy and beautiful. You can make the crochet rose for yourself or someone you love and show how much they mean to you. Once you will start making the May Roses designed by Lucy of Attic24, you will get hooked.
Free Crochet Rose Pattern
Make them into brooches, attach them to hats, bags, hair slides, cardigans. Assemble a whole bunch of them to prettify a tea cosy, a bag, a cushion. String them together to make a pretty floral garland. Stitch them to crochet triangles to make some pretty rosy bunting. Glue them to a twiggy wreath to make a gorgeous decoration for your home…….ahhh so many fun possibilities!
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lucy of Attic24 for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day