- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- [Free Pattern] 13 Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns For Long Scarves & Infinity Scarves
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared Butterfly granny square throw blanket
Bring an element of beauty and fun to your workspace with this clever designed crochet hooks holder. Rose Hook Holder Pen Pencil by Jackie Blennis is the cutest way to stop misplacing your stuff misplacing holds. This very creative and imaginative rose holds different types of pens, pencils crochet hooks, stitch markers, yarn needles and so many other things.
Crochet hook size:
Worsted weight yarn
Needle to weave in ends A bread crumb container that measures about 4 inches across the top (or any container that measures 4 inches in heights and width) 3/4 cup of Rice Small amount of stuffing
Check out the original source for this Rose Crochet Hook Holder Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jackie Blennis
Thanks to Jackie Blennis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.