- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
Bring an element of beauty and fun to your workspace with this clever designed crochet hooks holder. Rose Hook Holder Pen Pencil by Jackie Blennis is the cutest way to stop misplacing your stuff misplacing holds. This very creative and imaginative rose holds different types of pens, pencils crochet hooks, stitch markers, yarn needles and so many other things.
Crochet hook size:
Worsted weight yarn
Needle to weave in ends A bread crumb container that measures about 4 inches across the top (or any container that measures 4 inches in heights and width) 3/4 cup of Rice Small amount of stuffing
Check out the original source for this Rose Crochet Hook Holder Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jackie Blennis
Thanks to Jackie Blennis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.