- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- Easy Textured Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
Bring an element of beauty and fun to your workspace with this clever designed crochet hooks holder. Rose Hook Holder Pen Pencil by Jackie Blennis is the cutest way to stop misplacing your stuff misplacing holds. This very creative and imaginative rose holds different types of pens, pencils crochet hooks, stitch markers, yarn needles and so many other things.
Crochet hook size:
Worsted weight yarn
Needle to weave in ends A bread crumb container that measures about 4 inches across the top (or any container that measures 4 inches in heights and width) 3/4 cup of Rice Small amount of stuffing
Check out the original source for this Rose Crochet Hook Holder Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jackie Blennis
Thanks to Jackie Blennis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.