- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- Sunflower Blanket Or Big Doily? Your Choice! Free Crochet Pattern
Bring an element of beauty and fun to your workspace with this clever designed crochet hooks holder. Rose Hook Holder Pen Pencil by Jackie Blennis is the cutest way to stop misplacing your stuff misplacing holds. This very creative and imaginative rose holds different types of pens, pencils crochet hooks, stitch markers, yarn needles and so many other things.
Crochet hook size:
Worsted weight yarn
Needle to weave in ends A bread crumb container that measures about 4 inches across the top (or any container that measures 4 inches in heights and width) 3/4 cup of Rice Small amount of stuffing
Check out the original source for this Rose Crochet Hook Holder Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jackie Blennis
Thanks to Jackie Blennis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.