- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
Cable owl designs are awesome and so loveable! This Owl Cabled Scarf by Aimee Cunningham will keep you warm through the cold winter days and will put a smile on your face every time you’ll wrap it around your neck. It’s almost like an instant face lift! LOL …And of course, this scarf will also get you tons of compliments, for both your smile and the scarf! If you love owl motifs, this owl cable scarf is the dream scarf!
DK yarn – 2 skeins
Size H crochet hook
8 small buttons for eyes
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Time For All Seasons Blog
Thanks to Aimee Cunningham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.