- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
- Cutest Tabletop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Soft, Puffy And Warm This Bubbles Baby Blanket Is Perfect When You Need A Fast Gift
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
Cable owl designs are awesome and so loveable! This Owl Cabled Scarf by Aimee Cunningham will keep you warm through the cold winter days and will put a smile on your face every time you’ll wrap it around your neck. It’s almost like an instant face lift! LOL …And of course, this scarf will also get you tons of compliments, for both your smile and the scarf! If you love owl motifs, this owl cable scarf is the dream scarf!
DK yarn – 2 skeins
Size H crochet hook
8 small buttons for eyes
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Time For All Seasons Blog
Thanks to Aimee Cunningham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.