- Fabulous Starburst Flower Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Feather Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
This easy granny square pattern is perfect for using up all those little balls of yarn that normally just tangle up in the bin. Scraps Spectacular granny square design by Martha Brooks Steins features a simple brick pattern can be done with leftover worsted weight yarn you have collected using a color scheme that fit your home décor.
Easy Granny Square Pattern
Red Heart Classic (3-1/2 oz/190 yds/99g per skein): 6 skeins #12 Black
Medium (worsted) weight yarn: 31 oz/1,550 yds/877g assorted scrap colors
Check out the original source for the Granny Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.