- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Bring Spring Into Your Home With This Gorgeous Flowers Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
This crocheted lapel jacket is so easy to wear! This Lapel Jacket Pattern courtesy of knitted-patterns.com, looks refined and beautifully retro. A must have to add to your collection of statement jackets. With a tailored yet fluffy design, this crocheted lapel jacket is the perfect way to wrap yourself in a stylish and warm piece of clothing.
Lapel Jacket To Crochet
Materials: Lana Grossa
“Silkhair” (70% Mohair Superkid, 30% Silk, yardage = 210 m/25 g) 150 g each taupe (#35) and rose wood (#74).
“Lace Lux” ( 67% Viscose, 33% Wool, yardage = 310 m/50 g) 200 g taupe/silver heather (#40).
Crochet hook size US 7 (4.5mm).
5 buttons (Art. 451496, from Union Knopf).
Check out the original source for this Lapel Jacket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: knitted-patterns.com
Thanks to knitted-patterns.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.