- [Free Pattern] The Best Crocheted Phone Case You Will Ever Find
- Sleepy Teddy Bear Free Crochet Pattern To Help Kids Sleep
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Flower Bookmark
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
Make a cute pair of block stitch baby booties with a creative design and use of color. Southwestern Booties free crochet pattern by Projectarian is designed for babies 3-6 months and makes great baby shower gifts. This booties crochet pattern is easy and quick and includes a tutorial for making a tassel.
Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
– 3mm hook
– Yarn Sewing Needle
– Small piece of card for the tassel
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Projectarian for the article inspiration and featured image.