- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- Super-Easy Slippers Crochet Pattern For Spa Days
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
What a clever idea! These Simple Crossover Bootie by Louise Mac, are super-easy and super-fast to make! You’ll be amazed to see how simple is to make them! These booties are so smart; beginners will have no problem making them! They are incredibly easy, quick, cute and simple. Perfect when you need a gift for a newborn.
Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
Pattern is for newborn but can easily be adjusted to make larger sizes. These booties are crochet with DK yarn using only SC in a T shape pattern.(Source)
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of
Simple Crossover Baby Booties Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: Simple Crossover Baby Booties.
Thanks to Louise Mac for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.