- Fabulous Boho Granny Square Coat
- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- Fun And Quick Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
What a clever idea! These Simple Crossover Bootie by Louise Mac, are super-easy and super-fast to make! You’ll be amazed to see how simple is to make them! These booties are so smart; beginners will have no problem making them! They are incredibly easy, quick, cute and simple. Perfect when you need a gift for a newborn.
Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
Pattern is for newborn but can easily be adjusted to make larger sizes. These booties are crochet with DK yarn using only SC in a T shape pattern.(Source)
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of
Simple Crossover Baby Booties Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: Simple Crossover Baby Booties.
Thanks to Louise Mac for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.