- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
What a clever idea! These Simple Crossover Bootie by Louise Mac, are super-easy and super-fast to make! You’ll be amazed to see how simple is to make them! These booties are so smart; beginners will have no problem making them! They are incredibly easy, quick, cute and simple. Perfect when you need a gift for a newborn.
Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
Pattern is for newborn but can easily be adjusted to make larger sizes. These booties are crochet with DK yarn using only SC in a T shape pattern.(Source)
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of
Simple Crossover Baby Booties Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: Simple Crossover Baby Booties.
Thanks to Louise Mac for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.