- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- Clever Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
What an adorable crochet unicorn baby blanket pattern! Unicorn Dreams Blanket by Lisa Hooper is made of 49 different squares all super cute and super colorful. You can choose to make a similar blanket or to choose just a few squares and make a unique blanket for your baby.
All the different squares are joined together with a quick and easy join that really complements the blanket using the continuous flat braid join method. The pattern uses a white shell border that resembles clouds and is also super cute and works great with the whole blanket.
Crochet Unicorn Baby Blanket Pattern
For this blanket I used Stylecraft special DK yarn in the following colours:
Candyfloss, Apricot, Lemon, Spring green, Sherbet, Clematis, Wisteria, White with a small amount of black for the facial features.
I used 4 balls of white wool. Just over a ball of candyfloss and apricot. I used between half and three quarters of a ball of the remaining colours. The blanket weighed 970g altogether.
I used a 3mm and 4mm hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lisa Hooper for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
More Free Crochet Unicorn Patterns
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!