- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
Make a unicorn Kawaii cuddler for the kids for future birthdays and holidays. Your little bundle of joy will instantly fall in love with this adorable gift. It is cute and treasured by kids as they grow older. Make a handmade crochet unicorn pillow in no time by following Unicorn Kawaii Cuddler™ pattern by Donna & Michaelene and adding extra details here and there.
Unicorn Kawaii Cuddler Free Crochet Pattern
Crochet Hook-H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight-(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size-13″ x 9″
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Donna & Michaelene for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!