- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- Fabulous Crochet Easter Wreath Pattern To Make Now
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
Small crochet doilies like this crochet triangle doily, are beautiful decoration items you can use to highlight certain areas in your home. With a bit of color and some crochet skills -including knowing how to crochet these special stitches: FPtr cluster, FPdc decrease, small picot, picot, and large picot) you can use this pattern to make delightful triangle-shaped doilies for garlands, to use as coasters or to make meaningful gifts. Wispweave Triangle by Julia Hart is a must-try pattern for all those who want to experience the joy of doily making.
Crochet Triangle Doily Free Pattern
This pattern has 12 rounds and measures 5″ from the corners.
Pattern is written using U.S. Terminology.
size 10 thread in 2 colors-
color 1-20-30 yards
color 2- 5 yards
1.75 mm hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Julia Hart for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!