- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Owl Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- Easy Crochet Waffle Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket
Small crochet doilies like this crochet triangle doily, are beautiful decoration items you can use to highlight certain areas in your home. With a bit of color and some crochet skills -including knowing how to crochet these special stitches: FPtr cluster, FPdc decrease, small picot, picot, and large picot) you can use this pattern to make delightful triangle-shaped doilies for garlands, to use as coasters or to make meaningful gifts. Wispweave Triangle by Julia Hart is a must-try pattern for all those who want to experience the joy of doily making.
Crochet Triangle Doily Free Pattern
This pattern has 12 rounds and measures 5″ from the corners.
Pattern is written using U.S. Terminology.
size 10 thread in 2 colors-
color 1-20-30 yards
color 2- 5 yards
1.75 mm hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Julia Hart for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!