- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
If you were looking for a safer alternative to plastic eyes for amigurumi, this easy crochet cat eyes free pattern is the best option we’ve seen so far! Cat Eyes by Ieva Lampickieneis a great pattern for all those toys that will end up in the hands of a toddler. There are plenty of ways the eyes can come out of toys and if you like to make toys for your kids, for gifts or for donation these crochet oval eyes are perfect for toy making.
Crochet Cat Eyes Free Pattern
Materials you need to make these eyes:
‒ 2 mm crochet hook
‒ Sewing needle
‒ Stitch marker (optional)
‒ Cotton yarn (50g – 125m/1.75 oz – 136 yds/DK/Light worsted)
in following colors:
Orange or Lime green or Blue
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ieva Lampickiene for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!