- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Mittens With Unique Checkered Texture
If you were looking for a safer alternative to plastic eyes for amigurumi, this easy crochet cat eyes free pattern is the best option we’ve seen so far! Cat Eyes by Ieva Lampickieneis a great pattern for all those toys that will end up in the hands of a toddler. There are plenty of ways the eyes can come out of toys and if you like to make toys for your kids, for gifts or for donation these crochet oval eyes are perfect for toy making.
Crochet Cat Eyes Free Pattern
Materials you need to make these eyes:
‒ 2 mm crochet hook
‒ Sewing needle
‒ Stitch marker (optional)
‒ Cotton yarn (50g – 125m/1.75 oz – 136 yds/DK/Light worsted)
in following colors:
Orange or Lime green or Blue
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ieva Lampickiene for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!