- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging For Just About Any Project
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
Use this crocheted potholders double thickness pattern to make some really good potholders for your kitchen. Modern Thick Potholder by Nicky Jones is an easy pattern for double-thick potholders that look really good and can be used as potholders or hot pads. They make cute gifts for family and friends as well.
Easy Crocheted Potholders Double Thickness Pattern
4mm hook (U.S./G)
Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton yarn (2 balls) in Taupe or any other number 4/worsted weight cotton yarn. A total of 372 yards.
Optional: embellishments tags
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Crocheted Potholders Double Thickness Pattern via Jewels and Jones.
Thanks to Nicky Jones for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!