- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
Use this crocheted potholders double thickness pattern to make some really good potholders for your kitchen. Modern Thick Potholder by Nicky Jones is an easy pattern for double-thick potholders that look really good and can be used as potholders or hot pads. They make cute gifts for family and friends as well.
Easy Crocheted Potholders Double Thickness Pattern
4mm hook (U.S./G)
Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton yarn (2 balls) in Taupe or any other number 4/worsted weight cotton yarn. A total of 372 yards.
Optional: embellishments tags
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Crocheted Potholders Double Thickness Pattern via Jewels and Jones.
Thanks to Nicky Jones for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!