- This Crochet Little Black Dress Pattern Is Simple And Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] How Well Do You Remember Chip & Dale?
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Precious Tapestry Crochet Friendship Bracelet You Can Make Right Now
It’s all about playing with colors, right? This stunning Hexagon Table Runner pattern by Marinke Slump will let you put together, all the colors you love, in one single project. It could be a table runner; it could be a baby blanket or maybe an afghan. This pattern is so versatile, it can be used and adapted to fit any needs and why not, any season!
The hexagon is bang on trend right now, and this versatile motif can be used in a number of different projects. In this tutorial you will learn how to make a crochet hexagon table runner. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include single crochet (sc); single crochet 3 together (sc3tog); double crochet (dc); treble crochet (tr); treble crochet 3 together (tr3tog); slip stitch (sl st) and chain (ch).(Source)
Thanks to Marinke for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.