- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
- Elegant And Simple 8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crystal Waves Crochet Stitch For Fast And Easy Baby Blankets
What a beautiful flower shawl! The stitch patterns, especially the floral section near the neckline are breathtaking. Made of three different blocks, each featuring a unique flower stitch, Vela Flower Shawl by Wilma Westenberg is a triangle shawl worked top-down. This beautiful stitch pattern is simple yet visually interesting. Each flower block consists of 3 rows that are repeated.
Flower Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
– Gradient yarn cake (fingering weight, 4ply, 875 yards / 800m, 200g). I have used a yarn cake from a European store, but you can find similar yarn here. Or click here to read about other alternatives in the USA.
– crochet hook 4mm (US G/6 hook)
– Stitch markers
– Tassel maker
– Tapestry needle
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!