- [Paid Pattern] Awesome Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Squared Waffle Rainbow
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Crochet Ruffled Baby Bloomers
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
What a beautiful flower shawl! The stitch patterns, especially the floral section near the neckline are breathtaking. Made of three different blocks, each featuring a unique flower stitch, Vela Flower Shawl by Wilma Westenberg is a triangle shawl worked top-down. This beautiful stitch pattern is simple yet visually interesting. Each flower block consists of 3 rows that are repeated.
Flower Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
– Gradient yarn cake (fingering weight, 4ply, 875 yards / 800m, 200g). I have used a yarn cake from a European store, but you can find similar yarn here. Or click here to read about other alternatives in the USA.
– crochet hook 4mm (US G/6 hook)
– Stitch markers
– Tassel maker
– Tapestry needle
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!