- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- Everyone Loves This Cute Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
“This spring gentian flower brooch is the perfect way to celebrate the season. Worked in bright blue 4 ply cotton, the crochet flower brooch pattern will add a little spring touch to any outfit. Gentian Flower Brooch by Cat Venner is quick and cheerful make, using small amounts of leftover yarn.”
Crochet Flower Brooch Pattern
For the brooch, you will need:
Scheepjes Catona in Electric Blue, Kiwi and Old Lace (4ply 100% cotton)
2.5mm crochet hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cat Venner for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!