- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
- Gorgeous Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern To Bring Some Magic Into The Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
This Green Tea floral block with such a great design looks absolutely amazing in different colorways! Green Tea Block by Jen Tyler is a very beautiful pattern which happens to be easier to crochet than it looks. You can follow the designer’s color scheme, choose your own desired colorway or choose to use leftover odds and ends of yarn to create your own special mandala floral
Green Tea Floral Block Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK but any weight yarn is suitable, from thread to aran. Just be sure to use a matching hook and remember that your finished size will change.
Hook Size: 4mm
Completed Size: before blocking, 48cm x 48cm/ 50 cm x 50cm after blocking.
Additional Materials: Scissors, darning needle, stitch markers, tape measure.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!