- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triads Crochet Stitch
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- Lapel Jacket To Crochet And Wear This Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
This Green Tea floral block with such a great design looks absolutely amazing in different colorways! Green Tea Block by Jen Tyler is a very beautiful pattern which happens to be easier to crochet than it looks. You can follow the designer’s color scheme, choose your own desired colorway or choose to use leftover odds and ends of yarn to create your own special mandala floral
Green Tea Floral Block Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK but any weight yarn is suitable, from thread to aran. Just be sure to use a matching hook and remember that your finished size will change.
Hook Size: 4mm
Completed Size: before blocking, 48cm x 48cm/ 50 cm x 50cm after blocking.
Additional Materials: Scissors, darning needle, stitch markers, tape measure.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!