- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bamboo Knots Crochet Stitch Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
If you love the idea of using up your leftover bits and pieces you’ll find this crochet scrap yarn blanket much simpler then you may be expecting. Learn how to use up yarn stash to make a beautiful crochet blanket with this easy to follow tutorial courtesy of Ophelia Talks. This is a great pattern and alternative to the granny square. Now you can easily make a blanket for a gift without doing a traditional granny square of going round and round and we love this!
Simplest Crochet Scrap Yarn Blanket
…it’s a scrap blanket so I work on it as and when I still have a bag with quite a few bits on so when I feel like it.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really beautiful crochet scraps blanket.
Thanks to Anna for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!