- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Farmers Market Tote Bag With A Dash Of Style
- Large Bean Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Little Crochet Dress For Your Little Ones
If you love the idea of using up your leftover bits and pieces you’ll find this crochet scrap yarn blanket much simpler then you may be expecting. Learn how to use up yarn stash to make a beautiful crochet blanket with this easy to follow tutorial courtesy of Ophelia Talks. This is a great pattern and alternative to the granny square. Now you can easily make a blanket for a gift without doing a traditional granny square of going round and round and we love this!
Simplest Crochet Scrap Yarn Blanket
…it’s a scrap blanket so I work on it as and when I still have a bag with quite a few bits on so when I feel like it.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really beautiful crochet scraps blanket.
Thanks to Anna for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!