- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Double Trouble Blanket Crochet Pattern That Is Perfect For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
One of the most important fashion accessories for women, bags are more than just tools to carry stuff around. The perfect size, the perfect style, the perfect color….there are so many things we care about when getting a bag. This crochet bag, Color-Block Bag by Amanda Saladin is beautiful and chic and stylish and is perfect for day time or for a night out on the town.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Approximately 11 inches wide x 9 inches tall x 1 inch deep
• Plymouth Yarns Galway worsted wool yarn, (3.53 oz/100g, each approx 210 yards/200 meters per skein): 1 skein each #0008 Bleach (A), 0044 Cherry Red (B), 0134 Field Mouse Gray (C), #0009 Black (D)
• Size H/8/5.0mm hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
• Two ¾ inch buttons
• Yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet World
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.