- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
- Quick Sweetheart Ripple Afghan Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
This flower pattern is adorable. It is quite large so I can see all kind of possibilities with it. So if you don’t do brooches you can put the rose flower on hats or make a gorgeous bracelet. It is also beautiful for house decoration items or wedding bouquets. This Rose Brooch by Daniela Herbertz is a very lovely pattern to add to you flower collection patterns.
This is crochet! I’m not very good at crochet, but sometimes it’s the best way to create the effect you want. In this case, I wanted to make a new flower to fit on the empty stem left over from a chocolate rose I was given for Valentines day. Even better, I made the yarn myself too, spun on the turkish spindle that my dad made for me, from a small sample of Countess Ablaze fibre.(Source)
Image source: Adzriel
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.