- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Arrow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
This flower pattern is adorable. It is quite large so I can see all kind of possibilities with it. So if you don’t do brooches you can put the rose flower on hats or make a gorgeous bracelet. It is also beautiful for house decoration items or wedding bouquets. This Rose Brooch by Daniela Herbertz is a very lovely pattern to add to you flower collection patterns.
This is crochet! I’m not very good at crochet, but sometimes it’s the best way to create the effect you want. In this case, I wanted to make a new flower to fit on the empty stem left over from a chocolate rose I was given for Valentines day. Even better, I made the yarn myself too, spun on the turkish spindle that my dad made for me, from a small sample of Countess Ablaze fibre.(Source)
Image source: Adzriel
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.